We have received an update from the DP World on the protected industrial action formally advised by the CFMMEU – MUA Division through to 6 November 2023.
- Bans on the performance of overtime, shift extensions, upgrades and the deployment of crane gangs;
- Rolling stoppages of work of various durations (one or two hours at a time) depending on the Terminal – there are no road or vessel operations during these stoppages;
- SYDNEY – ban on loading / unloading trucks & trains (06:00 27/10 to 06:00 28/10) – all road & rail operations will be stopped during these hours and no VBS slots will be available for booking an hour prior to the work stoppage;
- SYDNEY – 24 hours work stoppage (06:00 30/10 to 06:00 31/10); and
- SYDNEY / BRISBANE / FREMANTLE – ban on loading / unloading trucks & trains (06:00 3/11 TO 06:00 4/11).
In the case of Brisbane, the two-hour rolling stoppages are impacting Old Yard operations and the receival & delivery of Reefer containers. All general cargo receival and delivery continues through the Automated Stacking Cranes (ASCs) during the rolling two-hour stoppages.
We will continue to monitor the situation and as always, we will notify you of any impacted deliveries.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact your local Kerry representative.