DP World Sydney have advised of pavement / asphalt works in the truck parking area and yard truck access ways this coming weekend (30 and 31 July 2022). Below is a short summary:
- DP World will be undertaking pavement repair works in the truck parking area and worst degraded access ways in the yard on Saturday the 30th of July and Sunday the 31st of July. During this time DPW will have reduced slots on offer for the safety of all users within the terminal and all users accessing DPW in the Simblist and Friendship Road precinct and to help ease traffic delays and associated safety concerns.
- DPW will not be able to service A doubles across the weekend due to space concerns. Please allow for the changed access conditions.
- All SRI & SRO runs will be halted Saturday during peak demand periods.
- Slots will remain open across Saturday night to allow R & D activities if required by volumes.
- Further updates will be issued throughout the week as exact times are locked in and the traffic flows are assessed to reduce risks.