We wanted to update you on the situation following the Aratere running aground on Friday evening. Over the weekend, significant efforts were made to transfer freight from Wellington to Picton. We are pleased to inform you that all freight has reached its destinations on time, with no delays for shipments sent last week.

However, we anticipate issues with ferry operations for at least the next two weeks. This is due to either the Aratere being out of service or awaiting the return of the Kaiarahi, which is expected to resume operations on July 6th after servicing.

In response, we are working diligently to increase our road capacity for the coming weeks. Currently, we do not anticipate any delays in our network unless further unforeseen issues arise.

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact your local Kerry representative.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.