Further to our notice issued on 25 Sep, we understand the current situation to be as follows:
- Instances where unprocessed import cargo from flights that arrived as early as 22nd/23rd September remains unavailable.
- There are ongoing IT challenges affecting cargo identification and its release, which have become increasingly apparent.
- Reports of perishable shipments that have been spoilt
- Current indications suggest that Melbourne’s challenges are worse than Sydney’s.
- The most recent official update received from Qantas was sent late evening on 2 October.
Further updates will be shared once available. In the meantime, if you have questions or need more information, please contact your local Kerry representative.