With the 2022/23 Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (BMSB) season fast approaching, seasonal measures will apply in New Zealand to targeted goods manufactured and shipped from target risk countries from 1st September 2022.
Below you will find links to brief overviews we have prepared as well as useful resources.
- BMSB 2022/23 Australia Overview: Click HERE
- BMSB Seasonal measures (DAFF website): Click HERE
- Preparing to import goods during the BMSB season (DAFF website): Click HERE
- BMSB 2022/23 New Zealand Overview: Click HERE
- Manufacturer Declaration Template for NZ Cargo: Click HERE
- BMSB requirements for importers (MPI website): Click HERE
Should you require any further information, please reach out to your local Kerry Representative.