We have been made aware of numerous disruptions over the coming week, which will impact Port Logics Operations and Empty Parks across various regions in Australia. Below is a summary by state for your reference:
NSW: MAU Picnic Day on 1st November – Hutchison Ports Sydney
Yard and rail shifts will not be in operation from 22:00 Monday 10th October through to 23:59 Tuesday 1st November. Operations will re-commence from 00:00 on Wednesday, 2nd November.
VIC: R&D stoppages on 3rd and 4th November – East Swanson Dock
Please be advised there will be the below stoppages for internal meetings.
Thursday 3rd November
- No slots will be available at 13:00 and 14:00
- No bulk run slots at 12:00
Friday 4th November between
- No slots will be available at 14:00, 15:00, 22:00 and 23:00
- No bulk run slots at 13:00 and 21:00
WA: ECP Ongoing Congestion
Last week saw no improvement to the significant ongoing delays experienced in the Fremantle empty parks (ECP). Several shipping lines still have redirections causing additional congestion within the port area. Our cartage partners continue to encounter redirections that are not being honoured. Below is the current status of Fremantle parks
- TYNE: Lengthy delays, TMA (overflow active each day) and redirections in place
- DP WORLD: Limited to no slots each week for over a month
- QUBE: Limited acceptance due to redirections in place
- ICS: Limited bookings and redirections in place
- PATRICKS CARGOLINK: Limited bookings
Should you have any specific concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your local Kerry Representative for further information.