We are closely monitoring the unfolding situation between Israel and Hamas, with the growing conflict in the area being both concerning and disheartening.
Kindly note the below updates on freight operations throughout Israel:
- All Israeli seaports are currently operational and fully staffed.
- Operations adhere to the guidelines set by the Israeli Home Front Command.
- If the situation intensifies, port operating hours may be adjusted.
- Ben Gurion International Airport (TLV) has recommenced operations after flights were halted on 7th October.
- Most international airlines have suspended their flights, although Turkish Airlines, TAROM, Ethiopian Airlines, European Air Transport, British Airways, and Hainan Airlines are still active.
- Israeli carriers such as El Al Israel Airlines, Challenge Airlines IL, and Arkia Israeli Airlines operate at full capacity.
For any specific concerns or inquiries, please contact your local Kerry Logistics Oceania Representative.